Buffalo Allies of Bozeman is organizing a caravan of volunteers from our area to car pool down to Buffalo Field Campaign for a volunteer day - which involves volunteer training.
Caravan will meet in the Alberton's Parking Lot at 8:30 AM (over by Staples in the parking lot toward 23rd Ave.). We will be back by the end of the day (by early evening).
If you are interested in coming, please contact Jim Macdonald at email@example.com .
Here are some things to keep in mind:
1. You don't need to bring skis or snowshoes if you don't have them.
2. You don't need to know how to ski - they will teach you.
3. You don't need to ski - there are other volunteer opportunities besides going out into the field.
4. Whatever skill you have - even if you don't think it's relevant - is relevant. There are opportunities to help in the kitchen, help with auto repairs, etc.
5. If you aren't sure you want to volunteer but want to see what it's all about, please come along. There are no strings attached. The hiking is beautiful.
6. Food will be provided. Of course, you can bring BFC food, but you also don't need to bring it.
Keep this date marked on your calendars. Logistical information will follow.